Every woman yearns for friends who will walk with her through life’s joys and sorrows. We are ready to join you on that journey. Our Bible studies, fellowships, support groups, and service projects will help you develop deeper relationships with Jesus Christ and other women.
Connecting Points for Women
Wednesdays 9:30-11:00 a.m. (Most Wednesdays)
Topic: Wednesday morning ladies Bible study will resume the first Wednesday of October. We will be doing the DVD study of the book of Revelation. Contact Paula Worden for questions and to order your listening guide.
Teacher: Paula Worden (Call the church office for details)
Location: Koinonia Room
1st & 3rd Thursdays 9:30-11:00 a.m. Beginning October 6th.
Teacher: Evelyn Cordrey(Call the church office for details)
Location: Comly 3
Evening Bible Studies
Mondays 7:00-9:00 pm (every other Monday)
Teacher: Christine Metzing (Call the church office for details)
Location: Koinonia Room
- Women’s Breakfast: Held on the third Saturday of every month (September through June) at 9:00 am at BFCN. There are varied programs, speakers, and times of sharing. “Potluck” style — bring a food to share.
Women’s Breakfast (3rd Saturday of the month 9:00 – 10:30 am)
- ZUMBA Exercise! with Cindy Chatham on Monday and Thursday evenings from 6:15 – 7:30 p.m. through 12/22/2016 (starting 9/15/16). Just show up! Classes are free. Bring your arm weights and exercise ball. For questions, contact Cindy.
- Meals Ministry – If you would like to make a meal to help a church family during times of illness, after child birth or surgery, or if you yourself need this service, please contact Marsha Slaten via e-mail.
- Church Decorating – If you would like to assist Deb Leo in decorating the church for Christmas or Easter, please contact her via e-mail.
- Helping Hands Ministry – Interested in participating in some church activity, but just haven’t found your niche yet? Maybe Helping Hands is just the thing for you. We are just what our name suggests. Meeting the second Tuesday of each month from 10 am to 1 pm, in the Comly kitchen area, we seek to provide home-made or collected items for various charities and mission works, and also for our own children’s ministries. Can’t sew, knit or crochet? That’s OK! We have plenty to do otherwise. You’re a man? That’s fine. There are things for you to do, too. We have found that our meetings are a great way to make friends as we serve God. Come give us a try and bring a bag lunch! Please contact Dottie Kaatz for more details.
Have Questions about the Women’s Ministries?
Call us at the church office at 302-366-8539 or email us.