Every woman yearns for friends who will walk with her through life’s joys and sorrows. We are ready to join you on that journey. Our Bible studies, fellowships, support groups, and service projects will help you develop deeper relationships with Jesus Christ and other women.
Saturday, May 20th at 8:30 in Comly Hall is the combined women’s and men’s breakfast. This breakfast will be catered so no need to bring anything. Dr. David Allen, Executive Director of BFC will be sharing the Word of God with us. I hope you can attend! Don’t let the men scare you off! Note the time change!
Tuesday, May 30th is our Ladies Night Out to come together to watch and discuss a Women of Faith DVD entitled Learning to Let Go presented by Sheila Walsh. We will gather at 6:30 for light refreshments and fellowship, followed by the 30 minute DVD at 6:45 and ending with discussion to close about 7:45. Jen Morrow will be hosting the evening in Comly 3.
Thursday, June 1st is Girls Nite Out at Sandy Cove. – Jill Swanson will be the speaker. We think a lot about the clothes we wear, our hairstyle and makeup, but God looks at the heart, not on our outside appearance. Jill will help us discover how to “make over” our messes, both spiritually and physically. She will be sharing her personal story about turning challenges into positive change, so that God can make you the best you can be. Please make reservations by calling: 800 234 2683. The cost is $30 and we will arrive at 6:15 for dinner with the program following and ending by 9:15.66 Let Sandy Cove know that you are from BFCN, so we can sit together at a table. Carpooling can be arranged. Call Bette if you are coming.
Women of Faith Joy-Filled Life DVD Collection – Live, Laugh, Love
Encouraging Messages From Extraordinary Events.”
SHEILA WALSH— May 30th and August 1st – Bestselling author, speaker, TV talk show host, and Bible teacher. Her transparency takes our breath away as she shares the real issues she –and many of us—deal with every day.
LUCI SWINDOLL— June 20th – This world traveling adventurer never stops learning, never stops loving, and never stops teaching us how to wring every last drop out of each and every day.
PATSY CLAIRMONT— July 11th – Pint-sized dynamo with larger than life stories. Patsy has a poet’s gift for making words dance as she shares her adventures and God’s overwhelming love.
MARILYN MEBERG— August 22nd – Wise teacher and cherished friend full of heart-felt humor. Her biblically-based brand of common sense and good humor is cherished by women across the continent.
Join us for a fun night out at BFCN at 6:30 p.m. in Comly 3
Connecting Points for Women
Wednesdays 9:30-11:00 a.m. (Most Wednesdays)
Topic: Wednesday morning ladies Bible study will resume the first Wednesday of October. We will be doing the DVD study of the book of Revelation. Contact Paula Worden for questions and to order your listening guide.
Teacher: Paula Worden (Call the church office for details)
Location: Koinonia Room
1st & 3rd Thursdays 9:30-11:00 a.m. Beginning October 6th.
Teacher: Evelyn Cordrey(Call the church office for details)
Location: Comly 3
Evening Bible Studies
Mondays 7:00-9:00 pm (every other Monday)
Teacher: Christine Metzing (Call the church office for details)
Location: Koinonia Room
- Women’s Breakfast: Held on the third Saturday of every month (September through June) at 9:00 am at BFCN. There are varied programs, speakers, and times of sharing. “Potluck” style — bring a food to share.
Women’s Breakfast (3rd Saturday of the month 9:00 – 10:30 am)
- ZUMBA Exercise! with Cindy Chatham on Monday and Thursday evenings from 6:15 – 7:30 p.m. through 12/22/2016 (starting 9/15/16). Just show up! Classes are free. Bring your arm weights and exercise ball. For questions, contact Cindy.
- Meals Ministry – If you would like to make a meal to help a church family during times of illness, after child birth or surgery, or if you yourself need this service, please contact Marsha Slaten via e-mail.
- Church Decorating – If you would like to assist Deb Leo in decorating the church for Christmas or Easter, please contact her via e-mail.
- Helping Hands Ministry – Interested in participating in some church activity, but just haven’t found your niche yet? Maybe Helping Hands is just the thing for you. We are just what our name suggests. Meeting the second Tuesday of each month from 10 am to 1 pm, in the Comly kitchen area, we seek to provide home-made or collected items for various charities and mission works, and also for our own children’s ministries. Can’t sew, knit or crochet? That’s OK! We have plenty to do otherwise. You’re a man? That’s fine. There are things for you to do, too. We have found that our meetings are a great way to make friends as we serve God. Come give us a try and bring a bag lunch! Please contact Dottie Kaatz for more details.
Have Questions about the Women’s Ministries?
Call us at the church office at 302-366-8539 or email us.