AWANA Cubbies, the AWANA club for preschoolers (3 and 4 year olds — NOTE: Must be 3 years of age by August 31, 2016), is unique because it supports parents as the primary source of spiritual nurturing. By working directly with your child on weekly handbook lessons, you will become active participant’s in your child’s spiritual development. Your kids will reap immediate benefits from their involvement in this exciting program.
Cubbies is built on two premises:
Young children can and should receive spiritual training
Home is the primary place for spiritual training
Cubbies meets these needs though…
- Fun – and lots of it!
- Friendly characters and leaders
- Foundational teaching
- Family involvement
Just look at what they could learn in just one year!
- Approximately 30 memory verses and up to 60 additional verses if they complete the extra-credit curriculum.
- Key basis truths about God, Jesus Christ, salvation and the Bible.
- The gospel message and their need to trust Christ as Savior.
- God’s unconditional Love and the Gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ.
Please contact the church office at 302-366-8539 with any questions.